On June 13, the National Philharmonic of Ukraine will livestream a concert ‘WITH UKRAINE IN HEART’ from the Mykola Lysenko Hall.
KYIV-BRASS Chamber Ensemble
of the National House of Organ and Chamber Music of Ukraine
MYKHAILO HOLOVIN, first trumpet
OLEKSANDR TREHUBOV, second trumpet
DMYTRO TARAN, French horn
SERHIY KASHYN, trombone
VASYL BUDYAKIVSKY, tuba
The Kyiv-Brass Ensemble in fact is as old as an independent Ukraine, it was established in 1992, as an ensemble of the National House of Organ and Chamber Music. Since then, the band's concert and touring activities have not stopped, its musical repertoire is constantly improving and expanding. The soul and leader of the team for decades is Andriy Ilkiv, a trumpet player who combines playing in orchestra and chamber ensembles with solo performances. Audience already knows that the combination of two trumpets, horn, trombone and tuba is always a good mood, inexhaustible creative energy multiplied by virtuoso mastery of the instrument by each member of the ensemble, and interesting concert programs.
M. Lysenko – Prayer for Ukraine, arr. D.Taran
J.S. Bach – Chorale from Cantata “Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme”
(Wake up, Cries the Watchmen’s Voice), BWV 140
– Fugue in F minor, BWV 578
– Scherzo from Orchestral Suite No.2 in B minor, BWV 1067
– Concerto in C minor, BWV 596, arr. D. Baldwin
W.A. Mozart – Ave verum corpus (Hail, True Body)
– Overture to the The Magic Flute, arr. A. Serebrennikov
Y. Kozak – Vivcharyk (Little Shepard)
– Ukrainian Folk Song ‘Stoit Yavir Nad Vodoyu’ (There is a Maple at
the Water), arr. O. Lisun
A. Bilousov – Ukrainian Fantasy ‘Marenychevi Spivy”
M. Verbytsky – The National Anthem of Ukraine, arr. D.Taran
L.V. Beethoven – Ode to Joy from the Symphony No.9 in D minor, Op. 125,
Arr. D. Taran
Give yourself to a pleasant evening with an exquisite music performed by amazing musicians. Join a live stream concert from the Mykola Lysenko Column Hall on June 13. The concert starts at 17:00.
To get access to listen to wonderful classics and favourite musicians live during online streaming from the Mykola Lysenko Column Hall, you need to:
1. Pay per-view access and receive an email with a personal link to the streaming platform.
2. If you do not receive an email with a personal link, check your Spam folder. If you do not receive the letter, write a message to the technical support address:
3. If the signal from the platform cuts off, please update the link in the Internet access browser. And don’t forget to click the Play triangle on the left.
4. If you still have technical problems, please write to the support service at
firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the e-mail address to which you received the ticket for access to the online streaming.
Ticket prices: 100 UAH - 100 UAH